Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Huge Contest!!!

Hey everyone,

The contest that I have been trying to put together is finally here and I have TONNES of stuff that I'm giving away! This is all because you guys are so special and I cant thank you guys enough for supporting my blog and facebook page.

All you need to do is comment here a celebrity inspired look you would like me to re create. You can leave a message on facebook with a picture if its easier. The other way to enter is to send me an email to makeupbyhk@gmail.com with the picture of the look (anyway you choose to enter ill accept your entry however only one entry per person)

I will choose two winners and re-create both the looks for you guys. I will announce the winner by December 19th just so that the winners can get their goodies in time for the new year and holidays.

 On to the prizes!

One winner will get:

You will get Nail bliss stick on nail art (its black lace with gems), Smashbox Kit (including photofinish primer, black eyeliner, lip enhancing gloss, eye shadow primer and mascara). You will also get a Korres body butter in Guava and Pure Shea Butter from L'Occitane. Last but not least you will get one Buxom waterproof eyestick in Machete (Limited Edition) along with one Eyeliner in Onyx and a cute gold  coin purse/clutch from Buxom as well. I also threw in a bunch of samples that I got sent to me and I truly enjoyed their products.

The second winner will get:

A bedazzled tweezer and pocket mirror. Buxom  liquid eyeliner in Gold Dust (limited edition) and Urban Decay Primer Potion. Korres lip butter in pomegranate and Ion Repair Hair Solution 100% Vegan Protein treatment. Piovoine Flora Hand Cream from L'Occitane.  Last but not least the Swag Bag of Sexy from Benefit includes High Beam Illuminater, Porefessional Primer and Benetint. Likewise I threw in a handful of samples as well.

I hope you guys enter and good luck to everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment